Following newest tools have been added:
- anti-xss - A XSS vulnerability scanner.
- shelling - An offensive approach to the anatomy of improperly written OS command injection sanitisers.
- pathzuzu - Checks for PATH substitution vulnerabilities and logs the commands executed by the vulnerable executables.
- gef - Multi-Architecture GDB Enhanced Features for Exploiters & Reverse-Engineers.
- scamper - A tool that actively probes the Internet in order to analyze topology and performance.
- wolpertinger - A distributed portscanner.
- backhack - Tool to perform Android app analysis by backing up and extracting apps, allowing you to analyze and modify file system contents for apps.
- apt2 - Automated penetration toolkit.
- bonesi - The DDoS Botnet Simulator.